Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tonight's shooting

Tonight was our club's weekly light rifle match. I got back last week's scored targets. 331, exactly the same as the week before. I'd thought it was a 315, but that was my rough estimate based on a misunderstanding of scoring. And actually, it wasn't exactly the same as the previous week. This one was a 331/1X. Marginally better.

Tonight's shooting was ... well, there were no dropped shots like last week. I didn't write down my scores, but I'm guessing somewhere between 320 and 330. I'll be really surprised if I break 330. I kept most of them in the black, and I even had a couple of 10's, but I had a few too many 7's. Oh, well, we'll see what the official score is next week. Well, in two weeks, since I'll be in Germany this time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment