Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Clean sweep!

Well, okay, not really a clean sweep, but I managed to win the marksman class (grand aggregate) this past weekend. I'd been hoping that I would but I was waiting for the match results to see how things fell out. I'd also been wondering if I'd have a clean sweep (winning every match and aggregate.) I certainly wasn't expecting it, but man, would that have made my day. I did manage a clean sweep on center-fire, though, and I won both the CF and .45 aggregates and a smattering of other first and second place scores.

While its nice to win, though, I'm mostly focused on improvement. I'm currently in marksman class, and I want to make it up into sharpshooter. This was a sharpshooter score (2360, with a 2295 cutoff), and if I shoot as well in my next match, I'll be there.

1 comment: